Quality Compliance Manager / Quality Assurance
Boasting an impressive track record of innovation and growth, Zotefoams is a pioneering materials and technology company. They are now looking for a Quality Compliance Manager to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious quality professional from a plastics, automotive, aerospace or similar background looking to take their next step with a successful business.
Zotefoams is currently an ISO 9001:2008 accredited company and, in this important role, you’ll lead and motivate all areas of the business in the adoption of aerospace quality management systems.
As the Quality Compliance Manager, you will be tasked with co-ordinating Zotefoams’ re-certification from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 standards.
Supporting the Group Quality Manager, you’ll project manage the development of processes and procedures that will fill the gap between Zotefoams’ current quality management system and AS9100 system requirements.
You’ll manage customer and certification approvals ensuring that any issues raised are followed through to conclusion.
Your other duties will include:
- Establishing and introducing risk and configuration management within the business
- Taking ownership of change control processes
- Implementing and improving on quality KPIs
- Assisting other areas of the business with quality system improvements
Interested? To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous experience in an ISO 9100 and AS9100 environment in the plastics, automotive, aerospace or similar industry
- Demonstrable experience of managing the quality journey to aerospace standards (AS9100)
- At a minimum, an HNC or HND in an engineering or scientific discipline
As the Quality Compliance Manager, you must have excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as a practical approach to problem solving. A meticulous eye for detail and the determination to succeed are also key.
Whilst not essential, familiarity with ERP systems would be beneficial to your application.APPLY NOW