PMO Analyst – Technical Projects & Resource Management / Business development, Planning, Projects
Zotefoams unique technology gives rise to many opportunities for new products, new applications and new business. We are seeking an experienced project manager to manage the progression of these projects, primarily within the technical arena, through the organisation.
Position: PMO Analyst
Role Type: Permanent
About the Role:
The PMO Analyst will provide visibility and impact analysis to the Executive Team for a large portfolio of projects. You will support, resource and oversee the portfolio to progress projects, and leverage resources and projects to maximise both use and development of skills and knowledge across the business.
The PMO will:
Work with Project Managers and Project teams during the initial planning stages for projects, assisting with creating structured schedules and project plans.
Work with project teams throughout the development lifecycle to maintain accurate timelines and help identify and resolve project management issues, identifying and reporting opportunities, risks and resource / priority conflicts.
Manage processes to support project planning, budgeting, scheduling, tracking and monitoring scope creep. Recognise and propose development opportunities for people throughout the business within the projects portfolio.
This position requires an insightful, positive individual with excellent teamwork and negotiation skills and the ability to attain agreement from stakeholders. An experienced project manager, your understanding of the issues will bring gravitas and authority to the role. You will be able to strike a balance between flexibility and delivery and have strong communication, organisation and analytical skills.
– Significant experience of project management to include technical projects.
– Experience of managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
– Proficient with MS Project.
– Able to accommodate change and recognise impact on scope / time / resource.
– Able to write and understand technical language.
– Able to generate project plans from bottom up and to identify areas to improve.
– Knowledge of Sharepoint.
– Knowledge relating to polymers or manufacturing.
– Degree or equivalent in a technical or engineering field.
– Prince 2 qualification.
Applicants must have unrestricted rights to work in the UK.APPLY NOW