Finance Business Partner – Azote / Finance
Zotefoams is an established, growing PLC supplying leading technology products to a broad range of manufacturing clients world-wide. The company’s UK HQ based on the Surrey / London borders, supports a global operation with subsidiaries in the US and Asia. They are seeking an experienced finance professional with strong analysis skills to be a business partner to their core sales and operations unit and a key part of the group finance management team.
To work closely with the MD Europe as a finance business partner to their core (Azote) business, supporting development and implementation of business strategy. To be a key member of the senior finance team fulfilling plc level finance demands.
The main duties of the role will include:
• Provide the financial support including modelling and critical analysis to drive sales growth in the Azote UK and Europe business.
• Provide financial support and develop performance measurement systems to optimise manufacturing and supply chain in the Croydon plant.
• Provide financial support for other Managers in the Company through ad hoc projects and analysis.
• Own the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow of the Azote business unit.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Finance experience gained in industry.
• Extensive analytical experience, including advanced Excel skills and strong financial modelling skills.
• An accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or equivalent.
• Demonstrable ability to initiate and generate significant improvement in company profitability.
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills, gravitas to present effectively to a senior and expert audience.
• A curious, challenging mind set, with the confidence to question current practice.
• Unrestricted rights to work in the UK.
• Willing to undertake occasional international travel
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Work experience gained in a manufacturing company.
• Exposure to international business.
If you are interested in being considered for the role and/or would like more information together with a Job Description, please contact Angela McAulay in the HR Department. If you wish to apply, please send your CV with covering letter to the HR Department.BACK TO SEARCH