Closed cell cross-linked ethylene copolymer foam.
Evazote foams are tougher and more resilient than Plastazote foams.
Evazote foams are available in:
- a range of densities from 30kg/m3
- a variety of attractive colours
- various conductive grades
Evazote foams are used in a variety of industries including:
Products that use Evazote foams include
- beauty products and nail buffers
- protective padding including knee pads that are durable and resilient under repeated impact
- expansion joints
- gym mats
- boat fenders
- industrial gaskets
For further information, please contact us: email@example.com