Closed cell cross-linked polyethylene foam.
A wide range of polymer combinations is available to give increased stiffness, improved temperature resistance and improved mouldability. Plastazote foams are engineered to offer superior performance and lighter weight. The absence of any chemical agents in the foam and a consistency of cell structure and density allows Zotefoams to offer the world’s lightest cross-linked foams.
Plastazote foams are available in:
- a range of densities from 15kg/m3 to 115kg/m3
- a variety of attractive colours
- Metallocene grades for easier thermo-compression behaviour
- special grades with increased flame-retarding properties, and/or conductive or static-dissipative characteristics
Plastazote foams are used in a variety of industries including:
- automotive (thermoformed parts)
- healthcare thanks to their inert qualities
- sport (protective padding)
- marine where buoyancy is crucial
- industrial (seals and gaskets)
For further information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org